Lamingo International facilitates Helicopter Charter and Helicopter Lease services for the oil and
construction industry, Filming Companies, Tourist, Scenic Flight, NGOs and major Aid Agencies in Africa.
Lamingo International deals in Helicopters of all types and sizes for all purposes.
Helicopters are used in a variety of roles.
- Helicopters for power line inspections.
- Helicopters to serve as corporative air transport.
Helicopters required for locations where there are no runways
Helicopter charter and helicopter lease services are generally provided on short notice. Air Charter International’s
- Helicopters for general transportation in difficult terrain.
- Helicopters to transport personnel to and from offshore oilrigs.
- Helicopters for seismic activity associated with oil exploration.
- Helicopters for slinging heavy loads for construction in remote areas.
- Helicopters for tourism purposes, conducting surveys, crop spraying, etc.
- Helicopters are used as Medivacs (Emergency Medical Evacuation Aircraft) specially fitted with required
- Helicopters for urgent delivery of rescue teams and equipment to places of accidents and catastrophes in
order to render first aid to the victims of the disasters and evacuate the injured people
objective is to provide resources at short notice for short or long term.
Lamingo International’s excellent positioning in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi Kenya allows the
company to cater to emergency aircraft charter requirements in Tanzania and Africa region.
LamingoInternational will work with the client to source which helicopter would be most suitable (whether single
or twin engine Western or Russian manufacture).
Whatever the requirement experienced and professional Lamingo International staffs are available seven days per
week to advise suitable and cost efficient helicopter charter and helicopter lease solutions.